Terms and Conditions for Online Booking
I/We hereby give consent that all personal or other information (information’s) provided herein or otherwise can be used by the company for business purposes or for improvement in services or for performance of agreement between us, if any and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent its disclosure is essential as per the applicable laws, rules & regulations or for the purpose herein mentioned. The above said information may be shared or transferred within the Company or its affiliates or group companies within or outside India for the purposes mentioned herein. However, all or any information shall be transmitted, handled or destroyed as per the applicable laws or in the manner that will preserve its confidentiality. Further, all or any of the information’s provided herein or otherwise can be withdrawn/corrected by giving notice to the Company.
The service of online booking and purchase available through the website https://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/ owned and maintained by HMSI, is offered to the User on the condition that the User accepts the terms contained herein:
- "User" includes any Individual/ Firm/ Proprietorship/ Company or other legal entity and shall be competent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872
- In case of Individual, user must be resident of India and aged 18 years or more.
- The User is not prohibited from owning a vehicle in the jurisdiction of purchase.
- The User has selected the Vehicle and Dealership as per his choice for the delivery and convenience.
- The User acknowledges the Images & Colours on the website are representation of the actual Vehicle. HMSI has taken every effort to make a true representation. However, the actual images & colour depends on the display device of the User and cannot be guaranteed by HMSI.
- In the event that the User wants to make a Booking or purchasing of more than one vehicle, the Booking or purchasing process is required to be repeated. In other words, one vehicle can be booked per Booking or purchasing.
- The online Booking or purchasing facility is for the convenience of the Users.
- The user acknowledges that the details of the User as provided by him shall be used by HMSI and / or its affiliates and its Dealers for all correspondences with the User.
- Online booking or purchasing is allowed only with the selected Authorized Dealers of HMSI as are available on HMSI Website at the time of booking. HMSI may from time to time amend or update said list of Authorized Dealers available on its website.
- The User is requested to thoroughly read and understand updated specifications, features of vehicle(s) posted, terms and conditions on the official HMSI website before making their choice. The choice of variants of the vehicle would be updated on the HMSI Website from time to time and shall be subject to availability at the selected Dealership.
- The price of the vehicle shall be as applicable on the date of invoicing of the vehicle. The price is Ex-showroom prices and subject to change, HMSI is not responsible / legally bound to inform you in advance.
- The functionality of the website is limited to online booking of the vehicle, all formalities with respect to purchase of the vehicle, including but not limited to the registration process shall be performed at the respective Dealership selected by the User.
- The sale and delivery of Vehicle shall be subject to fulfillment of all applicable statutory obligations and submission of requisite supporting documents. The User warrants that he has the required The User shall be solely responsible for providing accurate information while booking and shall be bound to produce the originals at the time of visiting dealership for verification. HMSI shall not be responsible for any loss caused in the booking due to submission of wrong details/ information by the user. The dealer reserves the right to reject and refund booking amount in case of any incorrect information or false information provided at the time of booking.
- All parties shall ensure the compliance of the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its allied rules as amended from time to time
- The online Booking is not compulsory, but only optional and voluntary for the interested customers and vehicles can be booked and purchased by the Customer directly at HMSI Dealership as well.
Acceptance of Payment towards Booking
- The online booking process is only for facilitation of the user by HMSI and is done on behalf of the selected Dealer, Dealer shall be responsible for the collection of final value of the Vehicle, registration and other dues. The Collection of payment and the delivery of the Vehicle shall be responsibility of the Dealer.
- Acceptance of online Booking or purchasing payment is received by Dealer through payment gateway.
- The Booking amount paid by User to the Dealer on this website will be adjusted against the purchase price of the Vehicle, payable by the User to the Dealership.
- The online Booking or purchasing engine is available at "honda2wheelersindia.com" whereas payment gateway is powered by the Intermediary providing payment gateway and merchant services.
- Payments made by the User for online Booking or purchasing of the Vehicles through payment gateway are subject to the terms and conditions as provided by the payment gateway intermediary/ merchant service provider. HMSI or its Dealers would not be responsible for any non-payment or wrong payment accuracy or completeness of the information, services or process of the third party site.
- HMSI engages third party facilities for Payments on the Website. Such payments can be made through the electronic or through Cash on delivery transactions, as may be permitted by HMSI which shall be at its sole discretion. Use of such third party services will be governed by their User Agreement, Seller Terms, Conditions and other rules and policies as may be required and applicable for your nature of activities.
- The Buyer acknowledge HMSI will not be responsible loss resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price
- The Booking or purchasing Amount can be paid online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or any other online mode.
- The price of the vehicle shall be the price applicable on the date of delivery to the User by the It is specifically understood that the booking is not an option or an implied fixed price contract. No interest is payable by HMSI or Dealership on the Booking amount.
- The User will be redirected to a third party site for his transaction. HMSI does not guarantee or warrant the User will be redirected to the website post the successful transaction of payment for Booking. It does not guarantee any specific delivery sequence at the Dealership.
- The User needs to provide accurate and complete information while filling the form online.
- The Booking or purchasing shall be binding only after the receipt of the full balance price of the Vehicle and submission of requisite supporting documents. Until then, the online Booking or purchasing is merely a request on part of the User and an indication of an intention to sell on the part of the Dealer and does not result in a Booking or purchasing confirmation or contract of sale and does not impose financial implications on HMSI or the Dealer except as provided herein in these terms and conditions.
- HMSI retains the right to revise the specification, standard fitment and/or accessories of/for the Vehicle or introduce new variants or their versions or discontinue earlier variants or versions at any time.
- HMSI or Dealership will not be responsible for any delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein
- The prices appearing on the website are indicative only which may vary on final invoicing, exact quotation shall be verified and shared by the dealership before invoicing based on the actual date of delivery prices and taxes & other levies. The ex-showroom prices applicable in your city on the date of booking will be available with the Dealership where delivery is intended to be The price displayed includes basic components only any other additional component or service if mandate for purchase as per dealer shall be borne by User.
- The final price of Vehicle will be as per the existing price at Dealership during final delivery.
- The waiting period and the expected delivery date shall be communicated by the Dealer.
- Cancellation Policy for Booking on website: User can cancel his booking before invoicing at dealership. The booking cancellation request can be generated through the website. The user must visit the dealership for the refund of cancellation amount.
- Refund of any amount deducted resulting out of incomplete online booking, shall be refunded as per the payment gateway terms and conditions.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances there may be times when certain orders having been validly placed may not be processed or capable of being dispatched. HMSI and its dealer reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, any defect regarding the quality of the We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Within what time period the booking shall be cancelled.
- There will be no Booking or purchasing cancellation charges if the customer cancels the Booking or purchasing before generation of invoice by the dealers after receiving full payment.
- The online Booking or purchasing amount shall be refunded to the User through the mode of cash/cheque. It would take 7-10 working days for the amount to get refunded from respective dealership
- If any other amount is paid offline by the customer to the Authorized HMSI Dealer towards the price of the Vehicle, Accessories or statutory requirement, then the customer has to claim the said amount offline from the Authorized HMSI Dealer and no online transaction shall be made in this regard.
- No changes and/or modification are allowed online for the Vehicle after the Booking or purchasing has been made.
- For any change/modification, the existing Booking or purchasing is supposed to be cancelled at dealership and the fresh Booking or purchasing is required to be made.
- Return Policy: Vehicle once sold is non-returnable/exchangeable/replaceable, it shall be governing by the Warranty Clause, please refer to the User Manual of the respective two wheelers.
- HMSI has the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer without prior notice. HMSI reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary. For this reason, we encourage you to review the latest T&C every time you purchase products from us or use our website.
- In an event of the demise of User, the Booking / Allotment / Retention stands cancelled and will be refunded as per refund terms mentioned, to the nominee on the production of original documents as stated by Dealership.
- In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss occurs due to User negligence, non-compliance or breach of applicable law, the User agrees to indemnify HMSI, its Directors, officials and the Dealership.
- Offers & discounts (Dealership / HMSI) are subjected to customer’s eligibility and offer availability at the time of purchase which shall be confirmed by dealer. Neither HMSI nor Dealership guarantees any offer or discounts displayed. It will be at the discretion of Dealership/ HMSI, if any.
- In case of non-individual User, delivery would be made to the same authorized signatory, who booked the vehicle.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold HMSI harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to User’s use of the website.
- Miscellaneous: Unless otherwise specified, this website and the contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting HMSI’s products and services. This website is controlled and operated by HMSI from its office in Gurugram, India.
- In case of any dispute relating to the transaction or any other matter arising for use of this website for the purpose of booking, the same will be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the appropriate Court at Gurugram.
- HMSI reserves the right to amend these T&C and may withdraw or discontinue the offer of online Booking or purchasing without prior notice.
- HMSI or the Authorized HMSI Dealer shall not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of online Booking or purchasing information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
- HMSI reserves the right to change the variants, variant names and specifications at its own discretion and will make reasonable efforts to keep the Customer informed before the completion of the sales process.
- By Booking or purchasing online via the HMSI Website, the Customer accepts and agrees to the above T&Cs and also gives his unconditional consent for being contacted for HMSI Products/Services over your telephone/mobile phone/email/SMS. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
- The Booking or purchase using this online facility is The Vehicle can be booked and purchased via visiting any dealership available at PAN India.
- The offer to purchase the Vehicle subject to these T&Cs is optional and the customer may choose not to book the vehicle in response to the offer.
- Customer/User shall ensure the compliance of all applicable laws including the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its allied rules as amended from time to time.
All services made available by HMSI through this website, products offered, information provided are provided on an “as is and where is” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. The User expressly agree that use of the services available on the website is at User’s sole risk. Further, the user agrees that any data downloaded through the Website is done entirely at his/her own discretion and risk and the User shall be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer systems or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material and/or data.
Disclaimer: HMSI reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL HMSI AND ITS DEALER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE T&C AND OTHER POLICY ASSOCIATED WITH IT.